Wednesday 5 October 2016

2016.10.05 - Class 1

After finding out that many if not all of you want to take the FCE by summer 2017, we agreed to work towards that goal as quickly as possible in class.

You all then learned a bit about me by asking me questions and wrote up paragraphs that you shared with other groups. I then gave you a letter and explained that part 1 of your homework is to write a similar letter back to me.

We finished class by describing this photo and inventing stories about the people in it.

We then looked at an infographic about marriage and you matched the figures with the facts.
Finally, I handed out a story, Two Peas in a Pod, that you should read for next class. You should also learn the vocabulary in it.

Homework:

  1. Write a letter back to me
  2. Read Two Peas in a Pod and do the exercises. You can study the vocabulary in Quizlet or just below.

No comments:

Post a Comment